Anybody Hungry

             In The Hunger Games Katniss and Peeta are at dinner with there peers that are leading them in the games.

             Katniss is starting to become very worried as Peeta is beginning to confess his feelings about Katniss and she believes that he is just doing that because even though there from the same district doesn't mean he can't kill her.

              Haymitch which is there guide for the games is trying to explain to Katniss and Peeta about how to get sponsors for the games and how to perform in the first training which they say is the most important. Peeta is still trying to talk to Katniss as she is trying to ignore him and then he brings up her friend Gale. Gale was Katniss's best friend back in her district and was the one who watches over Prim. Katniss is really worried now and just simply says that she doesn't want to talk about it.

Comments

  1. I really liked the detail in which you explained this moment in the book. It really shows that your Critical Reading Skills are very good. I also enjoyed the title because it was creative and kind of cliche. I have read the Hunger games also and just wanted to state that it is a very excellent book. And I also hope that you two will enjoy it as much as I enjoyed it.

    I would recommend for you to read the rest of the series if you enjoy the first book. I think your analysis of this section of the book was accurate and well organized. I also enjoyed feeding your fishes at the top of the page. It gave me great entertainment for about 20 minutes.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment