Why you should read this book

            I would highly reccomend this book to pretty much anyone that likes to read. this book is like able to anyone that reads it. this book has a ton of action and good parts that make you not want to stop reading. it has so much suspense that i read over 200 pages straight without stoping it was so good. if you talk to anyone else that has read this book they will tell you the exact same stuff that im telling you. if you are confused about the book at all there is a movie that i would highly recomend to if you liked the book at all. this book can be seen from a couple of different point of views and thats is one of the things that i like most about the book because it leaves us readers asking questions and wanting to know more which is what the author wants us to think.

Comments

  1. I like the recommendations you made for the Hunger Games. I read the whole series in middle school and I totally agree with your statements you made about the book. This is a must read book that you won't ever be bored with.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was never really hooked on this series. with the information above im going to probably look forward to reading it after my independent reading novel currently.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This was a great series i read the whole thing from start to finish. I wasn't disappointed.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment