Currently in my book I am 135 pages in and the book is very interesting. Katniss is now looking to run away with her family and friends. Gale and Katniss run to the woods to discuss their options but, then turns into eachother confessing there feelings and Gale decides to stay. Gale later goes hunting in the woods which is against the law and is caught and is wipped in town square were Katniss appears to se Gale being punished and tries to stop the beating but just gets herself wipped. Alright enough of summarizing lets get to something not so boring and the best part of my book currently is the suspence and weird turn of events that the author creates by ending each chapter with a really high or up beat part of the book and then it just ends. This really leaves me hanging and just to keep reading.

I know I have seen the movie and everything I was wondering is the book just as good or is it better? Get back to me if you think I should read it.
ReplyDeleteHave you seen the movie? I have and I liked the movie better than the book. But I like the book and movie version of Catching Fire better than the Hunger Games.
ReplyDeleteNo calvin the Movie is way better but I dont like reading so the Movie is way better, and thanks Ellie I agree with what you said, and yes i have seen the movie.
ReplyDeleteI liked the book better, as always the movie leaves out some parts, but they weren't that big of a deal. Catching Fire movie was way better than the Hunger Games movie.
ReplyDelete