Symbol For Characters

           Katniss is currently in a confused state of mind. She is flustered and has no idea who to believe anymore, until he meets two run away's from district 8 and they tell her that district 13 is real. District 13 is a former district the government claims is gone but they have developed a theory that district 13 is an underground society that the government is hiding. The symbol of course is the mocking jay for Katniss, I mean everybody knows that but now someone else seems to have taken that symbol too, but the odd part is that the someone else is Katniss's enemy, the Government. I believe the government is making it seem as if they like what Katniss is doing so then they can get on the good side of the people since they all love Katniss and the government is probably afraid of all of the districts starting to rebel and then overthrow the government.

Comments

  1. Garrett I liked how you had some sass in your post when you said I mean everybody knows. The government seems similar to the government Fahrenheit 451, I just made a great text-to-text connection.

    ReplyDelete
  2. WHY THANK YOU NATE... YOU MADE MY DAY TODAY, IM A POET AND I DIDN'T KNOW IT, BAHAHAH IM FUNNY. AND YES GOOD TEXT-TO-TEXT CONNECTION. PS: ALEX LIKES YOUR SHIRT

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Garrett thank you for the reply, you have also made my day today. Seeyou in book club!

      Delete
  3. Good text to text connection and very descriptive when talking about Katniss

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment